Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hardwood Floors!

A few weeks ago, my husband noticed that our hardwood floors were looking a little tired!  He went to a local reputable flooring company and discussed the cleaning process for our floors!  I have to admit that my usual cleaning for hardwoods consisted of vacuuming and the occasional Swiffer Wet Mop (Hardwood Floor Cleaning).  The hardwoods just don't seem to get as dirty as my tile floors, and I figured the less water on them, the better.

Well, when my hubby came home, he was armed with the Bona Hardwood Floors Mop.  The flooring experts told him that I should NEVER use a water-based product on the floors.  Oops!!!  Even when you use Murphy's Wood Floor Cleaner, you mix it with water, right?  I have to say I was VERY skeptical of this new mop!  I mean, come on.... what's the difference between this and my Swiffer?!?!  Well, being the good wife I am (ha!), I tried it.  Wow!  No streaks, and my floors didn't have the film on them that was there previously!  I was able to go over my floors in about 15 minutes, and I was done!  The pad goes in the washing machine, so it can be reused.  I was hooked!!!  When my wonderful (and missed) neighbors moved from the house next door, I even used it on their empty house before my new (and hopefully fabulous) neighbors moved in!  I really like this system.  I have used it 3 times, and I'm just as pleased each time I try it!

Check it out!!!  Click link below!

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop


No comments:

Post a Comment