Monday 22 July 2013

Mildew No More!!!

Shower Saver!!!  Best product I've found in a LONG, LONG, time!!!  Have I got your attention?  How many of you feel that you are engaged in a battle with mold and mildew in your shower?  I, too, was in this fight until I found this product: DampRid Mildew Stain Remover Plus Blocker.  This products works to truly fight mold and mildew!  To clean your tile, you spray this product all over the tile and grout, allowing it to sit for about 5-10 minutes.  Then go back and scrub your tile and grout.  A toothbrush is helpful in the grout!!!  (I recommend Magic Eraser on the glass!) After your shower is clean, allow the tile and grout to completely dry.  After it is dry, you spray a layer of the DampRid Mildew Stain Remover Plus Blocker over the tile and grout (not on the glass).  Allow it to dry.  You reapply the layer of cleanser to a dry shower once a week.  You only have to scrub the shower every 1 1/2 to 2 months!  Try it... I have recommended this to several people, and they have all LOVED it!  This product is not available locally, so I usually order several bottles at a time from Drugstore.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO trying this!!! magic eraser too. who knew?? p.s. what's ur fav way to shine Windows and mirrors without steaks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found a foolproof way to clean windows and mirrors without streaks. However, after I clean them with Windex or vinegar, I have found that wiping them down with a clean, dry towel helps! It's an extra step, and I don't always do it!!! Love me...love my streaks! :)

    ReplyDelete